- The Wera Kraftform 300 Phillips Screwdriver features an ergonomically designed Kraftform handle that fits comfortably in the hand and features special hard and soft "zones".
- The soft zones provide optimal contact with the muscles in your hand to provide better turning power with less effort.
- The hard zones make repeated turning easier since they move smoothly across the skin when repositioning your hand on the handle.
- The screwdriver has Wera's Lasertip blades, where a laser treatment has been used to give a rough surface that is hardened up to 1,000 Vickers.
- The result of this is that the drive end bites into the screw head, reducing slipping and the resulting damage that can occur to the screw head and surfaces.
- Additionally higher levels of torque are transferred to the screw, and the blade life is extended.
- Ergonomic Kraftform Handle
- Lasertip® Blade Treatment
- Reduces Slipping
- High Torque Transmission
- No 2 Phillips x 100mm