WERA 05057420001 12 PIECE BIT-CHECK BITORSION ALL ROUND LONG LIFE BIT SET FOR DRILL/DRIVERS, PZ, PH, TX & UNIVERSAL BIT HOLDER
Tough-absorbing bits for universal use. BiTorsion bits with an elastic torsion zone – where kinetic energy is diverted from peak loads –and softer BiTorsion zone to prevent the bit tip from twisting under high strain. This greatly extends the product service life. Offer the best possible service life with the appropriate holder.
Comes with Rapidaptor technology, which allows bits to be attached without any need to actuate the sleeve. The removal of the bit is simple, just by pushing the sleeve forward – for rapid bit change with just one hand. For the take-up of bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 und E 6.3.
For insertion in the power screwdriver or into the chuck of the power drill. The multi-component Bit-Check is convincing on account of its low weight and the maximum possible degree of compactness.
In this respect, the soft material in the lower section of the Bit-Check ensures that the bits are securely held whilst being simple to remove at the same time. The profile and size of the bits are easy to recognise thanks to the Wera "Take it easy" Tool Finder with its colour coding and clearly visible imprint
- Upright positionable, multi-component Bit-Check
- Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change
- BiTorsion bits for long service life
- Tough viscous bits for universal use
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- 1 x Rapidaptor Universal Bit Holder, 1/4 inch x 50 mm x 1/4 inch
- 3 x Phillips Bits: PH 1x25, 2x PH 2x25mm
- 3 x Pozidriv Bits: PZ 1x25 & 2x PZ 2x25mm
- 5 x TORX Bits: TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25 & TX30x25mm