WERA 05056368001 10 PIECE BIT-CHECK BITORSION ALL ROUND LONG LIFE BIT SET FOR DRILL/DRIVERS, PZ2 & PZ3 & UNIVERSAL BIT HOLDER
Robust Bit-Check by Wera. Bit-Checks provide a quick overview of the tools available. Bits not needed are simply reinserted into the set and do not get lost. Simple transportation e.g. in the shirt pocket.
Tough viscous for universal use. BiTorsion bits with elastic Torsion zone – where kinetic energy is diverted from peak loads – and softer BiTorsion zone to prevent the bit tip from twisting under peakloads. This greatly extends the product service life. This provides the best possible durability together with the matching holder.
Comes with Rapidaptor technology, which allows bits to be attached without any need to actuate the sleeve. The removal of the bit is simple, just by pushing the sleeve forward – for rapid bit change with just one hand.
For the take-up of bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as perDIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3. Can be inserted in the power screwdriver or for use in the chuck of the electric drill.
- Upright positionable, multi-component Bit-Check
- Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change
- BiTorsion bits for long service life
- Tough viscous bits for universal use
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- 1x Universal Bit Holder Rapidaptor BiTorsion, 1/4 inch x 75 mm x 1/4 inch
- 9 x Pozidriv Bits: 7 x PZ2, 2 x PZ3 x 25mm