TREND T33A 240V M CLASS WET AND DRY DUST EXTRACTOR 1200W
M Class extractor with power take off for high performance hazardous dust capture.
The UK Health and safety executive has recently introduced the M Class rating as the minimum legal requirement for all construction sites. The Trend T33A is M Class which protect you motor and your health even more.
It comes complete with an H13 HEPA filter, guaranteeing 99.9% filtration efficiency for a clean, healthy and dust-free working environment.
Powerful wet/dry vacuum cleaner with 1200 watt motor. Machine connection up to 1500 Watt for the hobby workshop.
- CLASS M EXTRACTION Meets HSE Construction site regulations to capture microscopic harmful dust particles including silica and MDF dust
- 99.95% CAPTURE High performance H13 Pleated HEPA Filter System traps dust as fine as 0.3 microns and above
- 1500W AUTO-START POWER TAKE OFF (1000W on 115V MODEL) Allows the extractor to auto start when a power tool is connected with 3–5 second run on delay to clear residual debris
- WET AND DRY PICK UP Dual function pick up for dry materials and wet pick up with auto stop function when liquid capacity is reached
- PUSH BUTTON FILTER CLEANING Shake down function clears fine dust build up from the filter to maintain efficient suction power
- LARGE COLLECTION DRUM 25 litre dry/17 litre wet capacity for longer run times between emptying
- LARGE DUST BAG CAPACITY Captures bigger particles for increased efficiency and safe disposal
- LOW FLOW INDICATOR For filter and dust collection management, signals when the extraction power is low
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Heavy duty plastic tank ideal for liquid pick up and high impact protection
- DRAIN PORT Liquid drain off port at the bottom of the tank for easy emptying without lifting
- FULL TOOL KIT Comes supplied with a full set of cleaning tools for general vacuum cleaning purposes
- WIDE WORKING RANGE 5 metre hose and 5 metre cable for extended working distances from a power point
- WHEELED BASE Four swivel castors for easy manoeuvrability around the jobsite
- 1 x HEPA Cartridge filter
- 1 x 5 metre flexible hose
- 1 x Hard floor brush
- 1 x Round brush
- 1 x Crevice tool
- 1 x Curved metal tube
- 2 x Metal tube
- 1 x Power tool adaptor
- 1 x Synthetic filter bag