STANLEY 8M / 26FT FATMAX XTREME TAPE MEASURE
- The Stanley FatMax Extreme tapes have a huge standout from their 32mm wide blade.
- The Mylar coating makes the blade 10 times more resistant to abrasion and unique blade armor coating protects the first 15cm, where the tape suffers most wear and tear.
- With heavy-duty, slip-resistant casing with easy-grip rubber moulding and 3-rivet tru-zero hook gives extra strength and prevents breakage on rewind, also the hook moves in or out to compensate for internal and external measurements.
- 150% larger end hook: securely holds to all building materials, including rounded or odd shaped items.
- With Class II accuracy 32mm wide blade, providing 4m blade standout and the mylar coated blade provides 10 times more resistance to abrasion than a lacquered blade.
- Blade armour on the first 6-inch of the blade protects the blade from breakage at the most susceptible point, while 3 rivet end hook provides a 40% stronger blade.
- Stanley patented bi-material case for durability and comfort and the high visibility blade with large, easy to read graphics makes measuring a breeze.