PREMIER DP19015 P6-ATD (Auto Cool) 8X67MM WATER COOLED DIAMOND TILE DRILLS
The P6-ATD auto-cool diamond tile drills are filled with wax that melts during drilling - this keeps the diamonds cool meaning there is no need to apply a secondary coolant such as water.
The fully exposed diamonds are vacuum brazed directly to the tip of the drill. Vacuum brazing is a material joining process which offers significant advantages in terms of cleanliness, joint strength and integrity making the P6-ATD drills durable and convenient to use.
- Cordless Drill and Corded Drill
Suitable for use on
- Tiles - Ceramic
- Tiles - Granite
- Tiles - Limestone
- Tiles - Marble
- Tiles - Porcelain
- Tiles – Slate
- 8 x 67mm
- EN13236: European Standard that regulates the safety requirements for super abrasive (diamond) products.
- ISO9001:2010 Quality Management System: Standard designed to help ensure organizations meet the needs of their customers.
Wax Filled Diamond Tile Drill Tips
- Mark the tile and place the drill tip at a 45-degree angle.
- Start drilling and level the drill once the tile surface is scored.
- Drill using a slight oscillating motion until the hole is complete.
- If drilling continuous holes, it is recommended to dip the drill tip in water after each hole to re-solidify the wax.
- Do not use unnecessary pressure, the weight of the machine is sufficient.
- Use at speeds between 800 - 2000rpm.
- For harder tiles use a slower rpm / for softer tiles use a faster rpm.