MAKITA SG1251J (240V) WALL CHASER 125MM with 2 x Diamond Blades in a MakPac Type 4 Connector Case
- 2 x Diamond Wheel
- Hex Wrench
- Lock Nut Wrench
- MakPac Type 4 Connector Case
Model SG1251 has been developed based on SG1250. In addition to the benefits of the current model, SG1251 features an improved trigger switch operable with the fingers of the hand holding the top handle.
The switch has been moved so it gives easier access and easier to operate while holding the handle, the aluminium blade cover allows easy access to the twin diamond blades for replacement and cutting depth adjustment. This unit is capable of cutting channels up to 30mm deep and widths between 6mm-30mm in 3mm increments.
The SJS (super joint system) is designed to take stress away from the motor and prevent burn out and the electronic current limiter protects from overload. A rubberised grip for greater control and an anti-vibration system plus soft start feature make this tool comfortable to use for prolonged periods.
- Improved trigger switch with dust cover to prevent ingress of dirt and dust.
- Aluminium blade case designed to allow for easy blade replacement and cutting depth adjustment.
- Adjustable width and cutting depth.
- SJS system to prevent motor burn out
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Rubberised soft grip.
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Double Insulation
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.