MAKITA HR4013C 110V ROTARY HAMMER SDS MAX
Delivering 45% less vibration and 20% more impact energy than the previous model, Makita's SDS-MAX AVT Rotary Hammer Drill is engineered with enhanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), a synchronized 3-component system for significantly less vibration.
An added feature is the option of lock-on or trigger-activated in the “chipping only” mode, with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation. This hammer drill is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications and more.
It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, concrete contractors, demolition contractors, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers and general contractors.
- Includes hammer drill, side handle, depth rod, side grip, grease and cloth
- Powerful 11 Amp motor delivers 5.9 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-vibration technology (AVT) is a synchronized, 3-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5 m/sec sq.
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from drill bit
- Lock-on or trigger activation in chipping-only mode with push button start/stop control for easy operation
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- LED service light notifies user approximately eight hours before brushes need to be replaced
- LED power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable-speed control dial enables user to match speed to application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commentator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for chipping only or hammering with rotation
- 24-bit angle settings allow bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience