MAKITA HR004GD202 40V MAX XGT BRUSHLESS QCC SDS PLUS ROTARY HAMMER DRILL WITH 2 X 2.5AH BATTERIES, DX14 DUST EXTRACTION MAKPAC KIT
The new XGT range of tools from Makita which combine innovative tool design and high output batteries to provide a genuine solution for high demand industrial users.
- HR004G Rotary Hammer Drill
- Depth Stop
- Side Handle
- Quick Change Chuck
- Tool Grease
- Tool Cloth
- 2x BL4025 2.5Ah XGT Battery Packs
- DC40RA XGT Fast Charger
- XGT to LXT Charging adaptor
- DX14 Dust Extraction
- Makpac Type 4 Carry Case
The Makita HR004GD102 is a 40v Max XGT Brushless Quick Change Chuck SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer designed for high demand construction trade professional users. The DX14 dust extractor enables the user to work in a safer environment (especially when an external dust extractor is not feasible or accessible due to power restraints or the need to be cordless).
The brushless motor, adjustable side handle and anti-vibration technology make for comfortable working experience for short or long periods. The Makita XGT range is a system that combines innovative tool design with high output batteries. The XGT range of tools and batteries have a built-in program, that provides digital communication between the tool and batteries. XGT is built tough. The batteries are designed to include impact-absorbing padding and a heavy-duty outer casing. The tools them self-have been built to include added housing and battery terminal strength. Well balanced and ergonomically designed, with outstanding performance in continuous heavy-duty applications.
The HR004GD102 is identical to the HR003GD101 apart from the SDS+ chuck has a bayonet fitting and can be easily removed and replaced with the supplied high quality all steel 3-jaw chuck that can accept standard drill bits up to 13mm.
The HR004GD102 SDS+ rotary hammer drill is a 3-mode machine with rotary-hammer for drilling masonry, hammer only for chiselling and rotary only for drilling plastics and metals. The HR004GD102 delivers an industry-leading 2.9 joules per blow, allowing it to drill solid holes in concrete up to 28mm, TCT core drilling up to 54mm and diamond cores up to 65mm.
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- Forward / reverse rotation
- LED job light
- 3x Operating modes (RO/RH/HO)
- Torque limiter
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Anti-vibration technology
- Supplied with DX14 Dust Extraction System and quick change chuck
BL4025 XGT 2.5Ah 40V Max Li-Ion Battery Features
The Makita BL4025 40Vmax 2.5Ah battery is part of the XGT range. Providing a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications. Also the battery is designed with the tough environmental conditions that come along with working on site.
The IPX4 rating means that they are water resistant and built to withstand splashes from any angle. Each battery is built with impact absorbing padding and a heavy-duty outer casing. The XGT range of tools and batteries have a built-in program that provides digital communication between the tool and batteries.
- XGT is a long term solution
- A new type of cell has been introduced
- Greatly increased water and drop impact resistance
- Digital communication between the battery and the tool and battery and the charger
- Digital communication between the battery and the charger
- Battery fuel gauge: 4 LED gauge with a check button
- Cooling system for maximum battery life
DC40RA Fast Charger Features
Model DC40RA is a fast charger developed for charging XGT Li-Ion batteries Equipped with two cooling fans, one for battery and the other for charging circuit enabling it to charge consecutive batteries at the optimum charge time
- Approx. 28 minutes to fully charge 2.5 Ah battery (BL4025)
- 45 minutes to fully charge for 4.0 Ah battery (BL4040)
- New raised and enlarged charging indicator status light for clearer indication
- Selectable melody sound for full charge notification
- Two cooling fans, one for the battery and one for the charging circuit
- Able to perform consecutive fast charging of batteries
- Compatible with interchangeable adaptor ADP10 for charging LXT Li-ion batteries
- Can be wall mounted
ADP10 XGT Charger Adaptor (XGT TO 18V LXT) Features
The Makita ADP10 charger adaptor allows you to charge your 14.4V - 18V LXT batteries with the DC40RA XGT charger. The charging performance is as high as that of DC18RC.
compatible with the following batteries, adapters and checkers: BL1430A, Ni-MH
batteries, ADP01, ADP02, ADP03, ADP04, BTC01, BTC02, BTC03.
- Developed for use with XGT charger for charging LXT Li-ion batteries
- Charging performance is equal to that of the DC18RC
- Charging times (appx.*): 1.3Ah charging time - 15 minutes
- 1.5Ah charging time - 15 minutes
- 2.0Ah charging time - 24 minutes
- 3.0Ah charging time - 22 minutes
- 4.0Ah charging time - 29 minutes
- 5.0Ah charging time - 40 minutes
- 6.0Ah charging time - 40 minutes
Makita DX14 XGT Dust Extraction Attachment Features
The DX14 is a dust extraction attachment for the Makita HR004 40v XGT cordless SDS Plus rotary hammer drill. Powered by the same battery used to power the tool, it enables the operator to extract dust straight from the work area without having to connect up an external dust extractor.
- DX14 – for use with the XGT 28mm Combination Hammers
- Designed exclusively for use with the HR001G series
- DX14 compatible tools: HR002G / HR004G
- Effectively collects dust with trigger operation
- 260mm max bit length, increased range of dust collection inlet
- Hepa Filter is used to effectively capture very fine particles of dust
- Filter cleaning mechanism is activated by turning the dial and the dust falls from the filter
- Twin LED Lights with “pre-glow” and “afterglow” functions illuminate the drilling surface for increased productivity in low light applications
- Dust collection inlet can be adjusted according to the bit length by the simple press of a single button
- Transparent dust case for easy checking of collected dust amount
- Large dust case cover can be easily opened by pushing a button