Makita GA4534 Slim Angle Grinder 115mm with Paddle Switch 110V
The Makita GA4534 is a slim grip angle grinder with an easy to operate paddle switch. It's labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
The paddle switch design includes no lock-on for added user preference. The side handle is positioned at an increased 20 degree angle for added comfort and control.
- Powerful motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design and weighing only 1.9Kg for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Paddle switch design with no lock-on for added user preference
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20 degree angle for added comfort and control
- Includes grinding wheel, guard, inner flange, lock nut, wrench and side handle