MAKITA DTW300Z 18V CORDLESS 1/2" BRUSHLESS IMPACT WRENCH (BODY ONLY)
The Makita DTW300 18v brushless cordless 1/2 inch impact wrench powered by a single 18V LXT Li-Ion battery and ideal for engineers and mechanics. DTW300Z impact wrench is the replacement to the DTW285Z.
The DTW300Z has a 1/2" square drive and is suitable for standard bolts M10-M20 and high tensile bolts M10-M16. The brushless motor delivers power and efficiency with a max. It has 330Nm of torque with 580Nm of nut-busting power to crack difficult joints and is powered by a brushless motor for less time charging batteries.
The variable speed trigger can be changed to full speed mode where full speed is reached faster with shorter trigger travel for improved productivity of around 30%, and the 4-speed impact power selection provides optimal fastening. The auto-stop system works both in forward and reverse rotation modes.
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward / reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Electronic 4 stage impact power selection
- Trigger switch with full speed mode: Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode the trigger travel is shorter , the full speed is reached faster.
- Auto-stop system available both in forward/reverse rotation modes