Makita DSL800ZU 225mm 18V Brushless Dry Wall Sander
The Makita 18V Brushless Drywall Sander, DSL800ZU, delivers increased efficiency and mobility to the drywall installation industry. It provides greater convenience without the need for a power cord thanks to its brushless motor which ensures maximum power, increased runtime and long life.
The DSL800ZU features a telescopic pipe with easy adjustment between 1100mm and 1520mm for comfortable use and extended reach. Match the speed to the application with a variable speed dial allowing between 1000-1800rpm and constant speed control providing a consistent speed for a smooth finish. The large 225mm paper diameter is engineered for efficient sanding, fast material removal, and a swirl - free finish.
This model is compatible with the Makita auto-start wireless system (AWS) meaning it can be connected via Bluetooth for wireless power-on and power-off communication between the equipped tool and dust extractor for a safe and healthy working environment at all times.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control dial (Variable speed dial with between 1,000 - 1,800rpm no load speed)
- Soft start
- Constant speed control provides consistent speed for a smooth finish
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) - connects to compatible dust extractors with Bluetooth. The dust extractor automatically runs while the switch is on.
- Telescopic pole enables user to match the pole length to the application (Telescopic pipe with easy adjustment between 1,000mm and 1,520mm)
- Extension handle available as an optional accessory
- Removable pad guard for sanding into corners of walls and ceilings
- Lock on function
- Hook and loop type abrasive paper can be used.
- 1 x Abrasive paper disc 225mm
- 1 x Hex wrench
- 1 x Tool bag
- 1 x Inner Tray