The Makita DRT50 18V Brushless Laminate Trimmer featuring the same style base form factor as the electric compact router RT0701C.
The Brushless motor is precision engineered to be up to 50% more efficient than a comparative model. It's engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking applications with a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000) RPM) to match the speed to the application, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy.
Convenience features include the smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work surface, and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation. Additional bases and attachments are available (sold separately).
For users of corded Makita Compact Routers (models RT0700C, RT0701C), the bases used with these corded routers are fully compatible with the XTR01Z. In addition, the XTR01Z easily connects to Makita vacuum cleaners with the optional dust nozzle for improved dust extraction.
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4", 3/8")
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial 5 speed settings from 10,000 - 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control the speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start the soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- Dual LED worklight illuminates the workpiece - controlled by switch
- On / Off button for best control
- Electric brake
- Compatible with RT0700C / RT0701C bases
Makita 195563-0 Compact Router Plunge Base Features
The Makita 195563-0 is a plunge base set compatible with the DRT50 and RT0700 compact routers. The Plunge Base, enables the router to easily penetrate into the work piece. Featuring 4-way adjustable head part with catches at 0°, 45°, 90° and 110°. The fine depth adjustment has three preset depth stops for added precision. For added versatility, the Makita Plunge Base accepts industry standard template guides.
- Easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops for added precision.
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for operator convenience.
- Removable clear plastic shield engineered to block airborne debris.
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for added versatility.
- For use with Makita Compact Router models DRT50 and RT0700.
- Makpac Connector Case (Type 4)
- Trimmer Base
- Straight Guide
- Dust Nozzle For Timmer Base
- Hex Wrench X 2
- Collet Cone
- Template Guide For Trimmer
- Makita Plunge Base for DRT50 RT0700 (195563-0)