MAKITA DLX3116TJ 18V LXT 3PC KIT COMBI DRILL, PLANER, ROUTER WITH 2X5.0AH BATTERIES, CHARGER AND MAKPAC4 CARRY CASE
- 1x DHP485 Brushless 2-Speed Combi Drill
- 1x DKP180 82mm Planer
- 1x DRT50 Brushless Laminate Trimmer Router
- 2x BL1850B 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1x DC18RC Quick Charger
- 1x Makpac Type 4 Carry Case
This is ideal for joiners, the Makita DLX3116TJ 18v LXT tools includes the cordless Makita DRT50 router and Makita DKP180 82mm planer, together with Makita DHP485 Combi Hammer. The DLX3116TJ comes complete with 2x BL1850 (5.0Ah) high capacity lithium-ion batteries with charge indicator LED's and also the DC18RC quick charger. All three tools and accessories are packed neatly in the MAKPAC type 4 carry case.
DHP485 Brushless 2-Speed Combi Drill Features
The Makita DHP485 is a compact 2 speed combi drill with hammer mode that delivers outstanding performance from a compact unit and is powered by an 18v brushless motor that is more efficient than a brushed motor improving run time by around 30%.
The 2 speed gear box provides the best of both worlds delivering maximum speed of 1,900rpm in high speed and 50Nm of torque in low speed. The DHP485 weighs just 1.5-1.8kg (battery depending) and has an overall length of 182mm making it ideal for overhead applications and confined areas such as kitchen installations.
Features include 21 torque settings for precise screwdriving, dual LED lights to illuminate the workpiece and a 13mm single handed keyless chuck for easy bit change. A battery protection system prevents over-discharge and overheating for improved performance and longer battery life and XPT (extreme protection technology) offers protection against dust, debris and moisture in extreme conditions.
This combi drill is comfortable to use thanks to its ergonomic, soft grip coating and its LED job light complete with pre-glow and afterglow functions makes it ideal for use in low-light conditions.
- Brushless motor
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications.
- LED job light
DKP180 82mm Planer Features
The much awaited Makita DKP180Z 18v planer, with a standard 82mm planing width and a planing depth of up to 2mm per pass is sure to be a best seller.
It is lightweight (3.4kg), well balanced and features rubber grip for added comfort. The DKP180Z has a solid cast base, can rebate to a maximum depth of 9mm and has a dust extraction nozzle that can accept a dust bag or be attached to a dust extraction unit, both of which are are available as an optional extra.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle
- Easy to use adjustable depth settings
- A precision machined aluminium base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
DRT50 Brushless Laminate Trimmer Router Features
DRT50 has a brushless motor, which is precision engineered to offer 50% more efficiency than its comparative model. This tool is powered by the Makita LXT 18V Li-ion battery range and has been developed from the Makita RT0700C model.
The powerful brushless motor produces a maximum 10,000 - 30,000 rpm no load speed with 6mm & 8mm (1/4") collet capacity for router cutters.
The Makita DRT50Z comes with the round trimmer base for smooth and fast cutting and an enlarged opening for excellent router or trimmer bit visibility.
Additional features include a smooth fine depth adjustment system for greater precision, a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base installation/removal, a soft start mechanism and variable speed control.
Also can easily be connected to Makita vacuum cleaners using the dust nozzle to help maintain a dust-free work area whilst the twin LED job lights illuminate the workpiece, making it ideal for use in low-light conditions.
- Brushless motor
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes: 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4", 3/8")
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial - 5 speed settings from 10,000 - 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control - The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start - The soft-start function minimises start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- LED worklight illuminates the workpiece - controlled by switch
- On / Off button for best control
- Electric brake
- Compatible with RT0700C / RT0701C bases
BL1850B 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries Features
Lightweight and shock-absorbing. The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during its lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH. The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over its lifetime.
- 18v 5.0Ah Li-ion Battery
- LED battery indicator.
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time.
- Same weight as 3.0Ah battery.
- Works with your current Li-ion Chargers.
- Longer run time and battery life.
DC18RC Quick Charger Features
The DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes.
The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
When used in conjunction with charging adapter ADP03 this charger offers also the possibility of charging Ni-MH slide on batteries of 9.6V to 24V batteries or when used with charging adapter ADP04 this charger offers the possibility to charge Ni-Cd and Ni-MH rod and block batteries of 7.2V to 18V batteries
The DC18RC Will charge 18v and 14.4v LXT slide battery's in the below times:
- 3.0Ah - 22 minutes
- 4.0Ah - 36 minutes
- 5.0Ah - 45 minutes
- 6.0Ah - 55 minutes
Compatible with the following battery models:
- BL1830, BL1430, BL3626, BL3622, BL1415, BL1013, BL0710