MAKITA DLX2145TJ 18V
CORDLESS TWIN KIT
DHP458 COMBI DRILL & DTD152 IMPACT DRIVER
WITH 2X 5.0AH BATTS, CHARGER & MAKPAC CASE
- DHP458 Combi Drill
- DTD152 Impact Driver
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- Makita Battery Charger
- MakPac Case
DHP458 Combi Drill Features
The Makita DHP458 cordless combi drill / driver is an extremely compact tool with an overall length of 225mm the shortest in its class with high power and productivity achieved with new DC motor (FD31-30). Max. Fastening torque of 91Nm and No load speed of 2,000rpm.
Makita's XPT technology offers enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation even under bad weather. XPT is a protective seal inside the tool engineered to provide improved water resistance by channeling water and dust from the tool’s key internal components.
For comfort during use the rubberised handle has been contoured and widened according to the U shape formed between the users thumb and index finger. People who bought this say, “It’s very strong and lightweight, with no faults, Great performance with plenty of power. Very good value for money."
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
DTD152 Impact Driver Features
The DTD152 has a high maximum rotation speed of 2,900rpm and fixing capacities of M5-M16 bolts and will comfortably drive large screws into hardwoods without pilot drilling.
It has lightweight and well balanced this unit is ideal for single handed use and features a rubberised grip for superior control, twin LED lights illuminate the work area and a ¼” single sleeve chuck allows for rapid bit change.
The variable speed trigger is ergonomically positioned with the forward/reverse lever easily accessible by the thumb and forefinger. The electronic brake stops rotation almost immediately the trigger is released.
Being part of the 18v Lithium-Ion family this unit accepts all Li-ion batteries 1.5Ah to 5Ah and has built in battery protection to protect from overload and high temperature.
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One touch bit installation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- All metal gears