MAKITA DJV181Z 18V LXT CORDLESS BRUSHLESS BODY GRIP JIGSAW (BODY ONLY)
Models DJV141 and DJV181 have been developed as the first barrel handle type cordless jig saw powered by Li-ion batteries.
The Makita DJV181 dynamic cordless jigsaw with brushless motor technology. As powerful as a mains machine with a barrel grip design, allowing you closer to the work surface for more precise cuts.
The Jigsaw has 6 variable working speed settings for added control and a body shape designed to be operated single handed or with both hands. "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
aluminium base bevel to 450 either to right or left and straight
cutting. The blade can also be set in 3 positions for orbital cutting. Allows fine, curved cutting to fast coarse ripping.
tool also features electronic push power button, tool less blade change, a rubber moulded handle ensures a firm grip and twin LED work lights illuminate the work
piece for added precision even in poor light conditions.
An improved dust extraction hose joint to keep airborne dust
to the minimum you can easily see why this is a first class jigsaw for
professional use. Compatible with Makita
18V LXT Li-on Batteries range.
- First barrel handle type cordless jigsaw powered by Li-ion battery
- Brushless motor
- New improved dust extraction hose joint
- Rigid aluminium base bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and right
- Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting
- Tool-less blade change
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start feature
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line
- Twin LED job light