18V BRUSHLESS COMBI DRILL (BODY ONLY)
Model DHP486 is a cordless hammer driver drill powered by 18V LXT Li-Ion battery
The New DHP486 is based on DHP481 but has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ration achieving more power also increasing the performance in continuous heavy-duty applications. The new DHP486z is 14% smaller than the DHP481, measuring at 178mm x 81mm x 248mm. It’s more capable of fitting into compact spaces.
3 Drilling Modes – screw driving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 130Nm max. Torque. Hammer Drilling mode rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16mm hole diameter.
2-speed speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications. A brushless motor and all-metal gearbox ensure a long and maintenance-free tool life. The machine has a keyless chuck with a 1.5mm to 13mm drill capacity.
Can drill into siding board to a depth of 170mm, while when using a hole saw attachment, it can drill as deep as 152mm. For wood, it’s capable of drilling to a depth of 76mm, while an auger bit can go as deep as 50mm. The drill can also tackle concrete up to 16mm and steel up to 13mm.
It also offers users both forward and reverse rotation, with an LED job light to illuminate workpieces and XPT technology.
- 18V LXT BL Brushless Cordless 13 mm (1/2″) 125 N·m (1,100 in.lbs.) Hammer Driver Drill
- Increased performance in continuous heavy-duty applications
- Increased max clutch torque enables to adjust clutch torque even when tighteningfasteners into hard material
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 178 mm long
- 0-31,500 IPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Brushless motor delivers 130Nm of max torque
- Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 13 mm self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Twin LED lights with afterglow feature illuminate the work area
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Reversing switch is conveniently located