MAKITA DGA519Z 125MM (5”) 18V BRUSHLESS X-LOCK PADDLE SWITCH ANGLE GRINDER
DGA519 is a 125mm (5") cordless angle grinder powered by 18V LXT Li-Ion battery, and equipped with X-LOCK mechanism that allows for quick and easy wheel changes.
The Makita DGA519Z 18v brushless 125mm (5”) angle grinder features the new X-LOCK tool-less mechanism, that lets you install/remove X-LOCK grinding wheels with just a single action lever without the need of a tool. This new design also features a tool-less wheel cover, for fast and easy adjustment/installation and removal.
Its brushless 18v DC motor is more efficient and increases run time by around 30% per battery cell and the automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to the load condition for optimum operation keeping the tool and battery working as efficiently as possible. The anti-restart function means that if the switch is left in the on position and a battery is inserted the machine will not start up unexpectedly preventing accidents and damage to surfaces plus a soft start function prevents "snagging" at startup.
Another feature of the DGA519Z is Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) that automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation. A 3 stage LED battery displays remaining battery levels and the battery protection circuit prevents the battery from being overloaded or overheating thus increasing battery life.
Other features include Active Feedback Technology (AFT) which turns the motor off if the rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop. Rubberised grip and side handle which can be right or left mounted and replaceable/cleanable dust cover.
- X-LOCK mechanism: install/remove X-LOCK wheels with just a single action without tool
- X-LOCK wheel can be easily removed simply by pulling up the lever
- New toolless wheel cover: for fast and easy adjustment / installation and removal
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control dial.
- Anti-restart function.
- Electric brake
- Safety Paddle Switch
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Removable dust covers
- Soft start.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.