Makita DCF300 (bODY only)
Model DCF300 is a Cordless Fan powered by 14.4V/18V Li-ion battery or by the supplied mains adaptor to provide air circulation or cooling for jobsite in all seasons.
Designed for site use, the DCF300Z is robust and sturdy with a frame structure to make minimal wind noise whilst cooling or circulating air.
The Ø300mm fan blade can be used static or in oscillating mode for even cooling and can be tilted up and down for optimum directional air flow. The protective guard can be also removed for cleaning.
- Dual power sources: AC adapter or Makita Li-ion batteries
- Frame structure is designed to make minimal wind noise
- 3 selectable wind speeds: High / Medium / Low
- Automatic off timer, 3 stage adjustable: 1, 2 and 4 hours
- Metal front guard can be removed for easy cleaning
- Constant speed control
- Carry handle on rear of machine
- 330mm diameter
- Fan tilts up and down
Run time (low speed):
BL1850: 5 hours
BL1840: 4 hours
BL1830: 3 hours