MAKITA 9558NBR/1 840W 125MM (5 inCH) ANGLE GRINDER 110V
Developed based on 9558NB series models with additional Anti-restart function. The 9558NBR is the successor to the proven 9558NB, the 'R' grinders have additional soft start and anti-restart functions.
The high performance motor provides enough power for masonry cutting but still has high heat resistance. The body is designed in such a way that protects the ball bearing from the ingress of dust. The 9558NB also comes with an anti-restart function so should there be a loss of power it won't automatically start unexpectedly once power resumes.
It is armature coated with protective zigzag varnish and field coated with powder varnish to protect it from dust and wire breakage. The use of the type 55 motor allows the housing circumference to be smaller than the competitors.
Supplied with side handle, guard, grinding disc and pin spanner.
- Compact & Lightweight
- Ideal for general grinding & cutting applications
- Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris
- Anti-restart function
- Soft start feature
- Side handle for operator control
- Higher motor power
- Easier repairing of gear section, assembled with key
- Lock-on switch to reduce user fatigue