MAKITA DPJ180Z 18V LXT CORDLESS BISCUIT JOINTER (BODY ONLY)
Model DPJ180 has been developed as a Cordless plate joiner powered by 18V Li-ion battery, featuring easy-to-grip slim motor housing.
The Makita DPJ180Z 18V LXT biscuit jointer is what the professional woodworker has been calling for. It delivers the ultimate in versatility featuring 6 pre-set cutting depths with the convenience of cordless powered by the 18V Li-Ion batteries and has a 100mm TCT blade 4mm thick.
Furthermore, the rack and pinion system allows fine vertical adjustment and the angle fence can be adjusted to any position between 0° and 90° with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°.
It features the biscuit jointer is slim and lightweight design has an easy-to-grip slim motor housing. Blade changing is made easier with the Shaft Lock which locks the blade to for slackening.
To keep dust to a minimum the DPJ180Z is fitted with a rotatable dust nozzle which can be connected to a dust extractor.
- Compact and lightweight design
- The same easy-to-grip slim motor housing as used for model BGA452
- Lithium-ion battery, lighter weight, quicker charging and with more run time than an equal voltage Ni-Cad or Ni-MH battery
- Rotatable dust nozzle for easy connection to dust extraction
- Anti-restart function (with warning lamp)
- Shaft lock for easy blade change
- 6 preset cutting depths
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection (with warning lamp)
- Angle adjustable fence with positive stops at 0º, 45º and 90º
- Blade cover can be opened with clamp screws for easy blade change