MAFELL 91A121 ASB 18MBL MAXI 18V COMBI DRILL/DRIVER WITH 2 X 4.0AH BATTERIES, ANGLE ATTACHMENT AND T-MAX CASE
- Powerful, user-friendly, tough, resilient – MAFELL‘s new, high-output cordless drill drivers enhance the pleasure of doing a good job.
- The large torque range gives access to extremely high twisting forces. Screws can be tightened carefully in a wide range of applications – with the appropriate torque selected, even large screws can be used.
- Tool-free quick-release system for speed and efficiency when alternating between drilling and driving.
- The selectable impulse mode comes to the fore when confronted with immovable screws.
- Thanks to the practical belt clip, the cordless drill driver is always within reach. It can be attached to the left or right of the machine without any tools.
- The battery PowerTanks feature process-controlled technology.
- All the relevant factors, including the individual cell state, air cooling and cell temperature are monitored. In addition, the floating battery cells are protected against mechanical influences.
- The convenient function switch on the top of the cordless drill driver selects the drilling, driving and impulse modes.
- The percussion drill function extends the application scope of the ASB 18 M bl.
- Spindle with 1/4“ chuck directly accommodates bits and push-fit accessories.
- 43 mm diameter clamping collar fits all MAFELL BST drilling stations.
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area.
- With two bit holders on each side of the machine, the desired bit is always to hand.
- The maintenance-free brushless motor ensures a long service life and, thanks to its high efficiency, makes best possible use of the battery capacity.
- Percussion drilling (ASB 18 M bl)
- Ideal for construction sites.
- 1 Quick-release Chuck
- 1 Quick-Release Bit Holder A-SBH; Ref. No. 206766
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094453
- 2 Battery PowerTanks 18V 4.0Ah Battery
- 1 Belt clip
- 1 Auxiliary handle
- 1 Bit PZ 2
- Transport and storage box T-MAX