Rugby 640 versality inside and outside
Ideal for setting out. Fully automatic in vertical, horizontal 90° and manual slope in dual axis.
The Leica Rugby 640 Laser Level is a multipurpose self-levelling vertical, horizontal, manual and 90° slope in dual axis construction laser level. This new laser squares, aligns and levels faster and easier than ever before increasing work performance by eradicating errors and downtime.
Foundations and footings work such as pad placement, framework levelling and concrete forming have never been more simple or efficient. The new Scan 90 feature makes layouts quicker allowing the beam to move to the left or right. It also has an automatic plumb down function and sleep mode which conserves power without losing any setup information.
The Leica Rugby 640 laser level is tough, fast and part of the Leica 600 series range which are known for their suitability on all types of construction work. The Rugby 610 laser is protected to IP67 dust and water protected and has a glass cage, tough housing and comes with rubber handles for grip to provide ultimate protection.
- The Rugby 640 is a fully automatic multi-purpose laser which operates in both horizontal and vertical planes
- Fit for any interior and exterior levelling, aligning and squaring application
- Range 600m Diameter
- Accuracy 1.5mm at 30m
- Manual slope in dual axis
- Plumb up & down
- Scan 10, 45 & 90°
- Scan 90 – make layout easier by quickly moving the beam to the left or right side
- Plumb/Beam Down – automatic and accurate plumb down, for alignment over a reference point
- Sleep Mode – Save battery and put the Leica Rugby into sleep mode without disturbing your set up
- IP67: sealed against water
Best Quality Ration
Increasing functionality and application flexibility, the Leica RC 400 remote control allows contractors to:
- Effortlessly perform slope and plumb applications
- Easily move scan lines
- Simply change rotating speed
- Save on battery power whenever needed
Moreover, drywall contractors benefit from extremely easy and accurate layout and alignment of drywalls with Scan 90° function, automatic plumb down and 90° reference beam.
Long working times
- Enhance the Leica Laser Rugby 640 with additional plug and play accessories. Charge and use at the same time with the environmentally friendly A170 Solar Panel, power from a vehicle with a car charger or any battery with the 12v battery cable. Increase performance when used with a Rod Eye receiver such as the 140 Classic or 160 Digital.
- Rod Eye 120 Receiver
- Staff up to 5m
- Construction Tripod 1-1.6m
- User manual on CD
- Quick start guide
- Safety instructions
- Protect by Leica Geosystems card.
- Producer inspection certificate
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Carry case
- 3 Year warranty