Lieca Lino L2G Self Levelling Green Cross Line Laser Kit – 35M Range - Alkaline
Leica Lino L2G - Green Cross Line Laser Level. With Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries. Green laser technology brings laser line visibility and clarity to the highest level. Green reference lines are easily seen in difficult lighting conditions and over long distances. Top-quality products are necessary for top-quality work. The professional’s choice is always Leica Geo systems.
Green laser visibility - Leica’s latest green laser technology brings laser line visibility and clarity to the highest level. Green reference lines are easily seen in difficult lighting conditions and over long distances.
Self-levelling - The new Leica Lino L2G is a self-levelling laser. It automatically corrects its positioning when out of level up to ± 4°. The laser beams flash, if the tilt is outside this range, to prevent errors.
Smart adaptors - Magnetic smart adaptors allow you to quickly position your Lino L2G with absolute precision. You can set up the rotatable adaptor over edges and profiles. Or attach it to iron pipes, tracks and bars with the addition of the UAL 130 adaptor.
Triple power concept - The Lino L2G’s triple power concept ensures an uninterrupted workflow. You can power your laser by using rechargeable Li-Ion batteries for up to 28 hours on one charge. Alternatively, you can use alkaline batteries, or simply its charger.
Construction site proof - The new Leica L2G is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards and comes in a hard case, allowing you to store all accessories safely.
- Impact-absorbing rubber pads
- Compact ergonomic design IP54
- Triple power concept: allows for continuous operation up to 44 hours. No interruptions – operation is possible while charging. The included battery tray makes it possible to power the Lino with alkaline batteries
- Self-leveling pendulum
- Pendulum lock: plastic on the outside and metal on the inside
- Automatic pulse mode for receiver
- Intuitive one button operation
- Extended vertical laser fan angle
- Tough aluminum window frame
- Huge horizontal laser fan angle
- Special laser opening of >180°enables great laser visibility and very long laser lines
- Projection of laser lines over the top zenith and even past the device itself
- Crisp and visible laser lines across the entire room, including floors and corners
- Best available green power lasers on the market
- Long life expectancy made possible by unique laser control
- The latest green laser technology is up to 4 times more visible to the human eye compared to red ones
- Power saving technology makes continuous operation of up to 28 hours with green laser beams possible
- Class II Laser
- Laser Beam: Green
- Leica Lino L2G green cross-line laser
- Leica TWIST 250 adapter
- Leica UAL 130 universal adapter
- Li-Ion battery pack
- Alkaline battery tray
- Target plate
- Hard case
- Safety instructions
- Quick Start with QR code linking to online manual
- 3 Years warranty card