Leica lino l6gS 360°
precision alignment green multi line laser
3 x 360° highly visible, green laser lines
360° green laser line projection for multi-directional alignment – perfect for large and bright environments. The laser’s vertical lines are easily adjusted once the plumb point (cross-section of two vertical lines), which is located outside the device, is set.
Ideal for bright environments and large work environments as green laser lines are up to four times more visible to the human eye if compared to red lasers.
- 360° Alignment with Outstanding Visibility
- Horizontal and two vertical 360° green laser lines
- Best visibility due to green Ultra-power laser diodes
- Self-leveling over wide range
- Fixed plumb point due to integrated base
- Adjustable strength of laser lines
- Operating range of up to 35 metres
- Li-Ion power for up to 11 h
- Uninterrupted working with Triple-Power concept
- Smart magnetic adapters versatile usage
- Green Lino laser lines are four times more visible to the human eye in comparison to red ones. This makes green lasers more suitable for longer distances and increases visibility in bright environments.
Easy Set-up and Positioning
- The vertical laser lines projected to walls and ceilings are easily adjusted once the plumb point is set. The integrated base of this line laser allows you to position the cross section (plumb point) of the two vertical laser lines where it is required and you then can adjust the position of these lines by ± 10° while keeping the position of the plumb point.
- Li-Ion power lasts for hours. There is no interruption to your work for battery charging and no need to constantly exchange Alkaline batteries.
- The Leica Lino automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level (up to ± 4°). If the tilt is outside the limit, the instrument activates a visual alert to prevent errors.
- Save your laser line settings and their intensity on the device so it is ready to use when it’s turned on.
- Run your laser with Li-Ion, Alkaline or connect it to the power supply. Continue working with the smart triple power concept.
- The Leica Linos are dust and spray water protected. This makes them tough instruments suitable for today’s jobsite condition
- Leica Lino L6G
- Quick start guide
- Li-Ion battery pack incl. charger and plugs
- Laser target
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty card
- TWIST 250 magnetic multi functional adapter
- UAL 130 wall-mount adapter