The Hikoki NT1865DM 18v Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga Straight Finish Nailer has a unique air spring drive system (similar to Hikoki's pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving, even at an angle and easy maintenance due to fewer parts to manage.
- All new design cordless finish nailer with brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability.
- A unique air spring drive system that uses the compressed air sealed in the main unit brings various advantages of pneumatic technologies.
- Drives 3 nails per sec. with zero ramp-up time and quicker response time between drives.
- Low-recoil, yet powerful enough to set nails flush consistently.
- No combustion noise and no gas fumes.
- Consistent performance even at low temperatures or high altitudes. (The operating environment for these products is between 0° and 40°).
- No air hose or compressor required
- No cost of gas cartridges means the more the tool is used the more cost effective
- Up to 1500 nails per charge using 3.0Ah battery
- Selective activation button; easily choose between sequential or bump fire mode
- Tool free adjustment of drive depth
- Tool free nose release for quick & easy jam clearance
- LED work light
- Lock switch and 30 minute automatic shutdown for increased safety and longer battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Pivoting joist hook
- NT 1865DM Gun Only