All new design cordless framing nailer with brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability.
- 1 x Brushless First Fix Framing Nailer
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x HSC4 Stackable System Case
The HiKOKI NR1890DC 18V Brushless Framing Nailer is a new addition to HiKOKI / Hitachi's cordless range. Featuring a brushless motor, dual function trigger for change between bump fire and single fire, tool-less depth of fire change, an integrated belt hook, and a dry-fire lockout mechanism to protect the tool plus a shock absorption system to extend user comfort.
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
- Unique Air Drive System - Compressed air is used to drive each nail, increasing power, performance and driving speed
- Air/spring drive system means less recoil, better flush driving and easier maintenance
- Lower running costs: No Gas cells required. Purchasing nails without gas cells is approximately 50% cheaper - No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time - Fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
- High & stable driving power allows the nailer to drive 90mm nails into even the toughest of timber materials with ease.
- 30° magazine holds approximately 47 paper strip collated fasteners from 50 up to 90mm in length.
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or toe-nailing
- Dual function trigger for Sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
- Lock switch and 30 minute automatic shutdown for increased safety and longer battery life
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for a professional finish with varying materials.
- Power switch located on control panel must be depressed for 1 second to activate the nailer and automatically switches off after 30 minutes of inactivity for added safety.
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred.
- Battery charge indicator located on tool control panel to easily check the available power in battery pack for less downtime.
- Ergonomically formed soft grip handle provides comfort and ensures a secure hold.
- Side lock trigger switch located on handle, locks the trigger to prevent accidental firing when nailer is not in use.
- Pivoting rafter hook for easy storage when nailer is not needed
- Compatible with all Hikoki 18V Lithium Ion slide type batteries 4.5 Kg and well balanced for easy maneuverability