The Hikoki DH36DMA 36v Brushless SDS Max Hammer Drill is a robust and powerful output of up to 1080W into a compact body weight in at only 7.2Kg and an overall length of 496mm.
This tool has a full load impact rate of 1420-2860/min, an impact energy of 8.5 Joules and a drilling capacity of 40mm. It enjoys constant speed control for improved manoeuvrability and control.
With 4 levels of variable speed and constant speed control you will have maximum control over your tool and the Reactive Force Control (RFC) feature means that, should the worst happen, the motor will instantly cut out. This stops the tool from damaging itself and you.
Its low vibration handle reduces user fatigue and increases productivity and efficiency, making this rotary hammer ideal for both DIY enthusiasts and trade professionals.
- Brushless Motor
- 8.5 joules high impact energy
- Capacity: Drill bit 40 mm
- TCT core Capacity 105 mm
- 2 mode: rotation + hammering and hammer only
- Electronic 4 mode speed adjustment
- Neutral lever allows for multiple chisel positions
- LVH (Low Vibration Handle)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control)
- One push bit holder
- Overall length: 496 mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
Multi Volt Features
- 36V Multi Volt batteries for higher power output similar to mains powered tools.
- Batteries are compatable with existing HiKOKI 18v tools.
- Offers unprecedented power output of up to 1080W.
- Power output similar to mains powered tools when used with a 36V tool*.
- Automatically switches between 18V 5.0Ah and 36V 2.5Ah depending on the tool in use.
- Fast charging - only 32 minutes with UC18YSL3 charger.
- 4 stage battery level indicator with diagnostic function.
- Compatible with existing 18V chargers and the new UC36YSL.
- Electric (AC) Performance without the Cord
- Speed of the DH40MC rotary hammer indexed at 100.
- When drilling a Ø25mm hole into concrete with compressive strength of 2,352N/cm2 (240kgf/cm2).
- When demolishing concrete with a compressive strength of 2,352N/cm2 (240kgf/cm2).
Runtime per Charge*(with BSL36B18 battery)
- Approx. 25 Holes (Drilled in Ø25x60L Concrete)
- Approx. 11 Min. (Equivalent to 26kg Concrete Breaking)
Values are for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
- With part of its aluminum die-cast cylinder case and crank case exposed, the DH36DMA looks robust and sophisticated.
Ease of Use
- One-push Bit Mounting
- Only one action instead of the conventional two is required to mount a bit. All that needs to be done is to insert the bit into the tool holder while turning it.
Large Change Lever
- Large change lever is located on top of the tool body for easy visibility and smooth mode changing.
- Hammering (for demolition)
- Neutral (for multiple bit-angle settings)
- Rotation + Hammering (for drilling)
- The chisel can be rotated at 12 different angles with the change lever positioned at 'neutral'.
Low Vibration Handle
- The HiKOKI low vibration handle, which consists of the upper unit with rubber dampers and the lower unit with a hinge, reduces vibration and user fatigue, offering high productivity.
Constant Speed Control with Variable Speed
- Four-step impact rates between 1,420bpm and 2,860bpm can be selected by the rotation speed selector switch.
- Battery Stopper
- A battery stopper helps prevent the battery from accidentally falling out of the tool. The battery cannot be removed unless both the stopper and the battery latches are released.
Reactive Force Control RFC
- When the tool bit is suddenly overburdened during operation, the slip clutch disengages the gears or the tool's built-in controller stops the motor's output before the entire tool jerks.