HIKOKI c12rsh2j1zaV 1600W 305MM SLIDE COMPOUND MITRE SAW 240V AND UNIVERSAL FOLDING MITRESAW STAND/WORKSTATION STAND
The C12RSH2 is a top of the range compund mitre saw from Hikoki. C12RSH2 has improved work efficiency with the compact slide system and wide base which is 630mm, 54mm wider than the C12RSH.
It features a fixed rail slide design that eliminates the need for rear clearance to accommodate the extension of the sliding rails. This system allows the saw to sit up against a wall or to be placed in tight work areas without compromising cutting capacity.
It has a dual bevel feature allowing 45 Degree cuts in both directions without the need for flipping the workpiece over, which makes the job faster. The dual bevel feature cuts up to 45° left and right mitre cuts up to 57° right and 45° left positive mitre angle stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45°. The 130mm sliding sub-fence is high enough to support large work pieces for stable cutting.
Furthermore a laser marker casts a line over the whole cutting width of the job and can be shifted by turning the adjuster. Sold in 110V and 240V versions.
- Compact slide system with large cutting capacity
- Fixed rail slide design needs no clearance at rear
- Powerful 1600W motor
- 630mm wide base
- Sliding sub fence for stable cutting of large workpieces
- Adjustable laser marker for accurate cutting
- Fine adjustment of mitre and bevel angles
- High dust collection performance
- Dual bevel feature cuts up to 45° left and right
- Mitre cuts up to 57° right and 45° left
- Thumb actuated positive stops for easy angle setting
- Positive mitre angle stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45°
- Dust gaurd for improved dust collection
- Large table for greater stability
Hikoki Universal Folding Mitresaw Stand/Workstation Stand Features
The Universal Hikoki workstation from Hikoki has chunky wheels for ease of movement around workshop or jobsite.
- Universal workstation suitable for all HiKOKI mitre saws
- Weight excluding saw: 27.7kg
- Maximum load 136kg
- Adjustable workpiece supports
- Maximum width of extension arms 2.35m
- Size of extended stand: 1416 x 651 x 916mm (L x W x H)
- 12 month standard warranty applies.