FREUD LC16M 165X20X1.7MMX40T WOOD SAW BLADE- F03FS09687
Freud 165 x 20 x 1.7mm x 40T general purpose wood saw blade which provides
users high quality performance over a long working life.
These blades are designed with a high number of teeth and are particularly fit for cross grain cutting solid wood. These blades give a good finish if used in this way.
It’s ideal for use in both soft and hard wood.
- Softwood & hardwood ripping
- Softwood & hardwood cross cutting
- Super Micrograin Carbide Tips with Titanium: For maximum sharpness and durability
- Laser Cut blades: Providing a thinner harder saw blade that cuts faster and cleaner
- Whisper Quiet Laser Cut Expansion Slots: Preventing blade warp for a cleaner cut
- Anti-Kickback Design: Reduces kickback from feeding the saw too quickly
- Precision Tensioning: For superior blade flatness
- Advanced Tri-Metal Brazing: Allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Teflon Coated: Better performance with low heat, less corrosion and reduced resin build up
Diameter: 165mm Width of cut: 1.7mm, Bore: 20mm, Number of teeth: 40