FORGEFIX OPMSP200 PLASTERBOARD SPEED PLUGS AND SCREWS 200 PIECE
The Forgefix Speedplug Plasterboard Fixings are specially designed with a cutting tip to pierce plasterboard skin. Screw and fixture can be removed for cleaning and decoration.
Ideal when re-fixing into existing plug or anchor holes.
There countersink feature allows flush fitting to plasterboard. With a new design flange on screw head acts as a fixed washer distributing the load. Alternative screws can be used if required. Suitable for use in most types of hollow walls and plasterboard.
- Forgefix Cavity Wall Plugs are made from Zinc alloy.
- Specially designed cutting tip to pierce the plasterboard skin.
- Easy to use fixing for plasterboard and hollow wall applications.
- Professional organiser for easy transportation
- Suitable for use in most hollow walls/plasterboard
Supplied complete with:
- 200 - 4.0 x 35mm flanged pan head screws.
- 200 35mm Metal Speed Plugs
- Screwdriver &
- Re-usable Organiser with 4 pull out trays