- Precise joining.
- The APS worktop template makes flush connections of wooden panels at a 90° angle simple. The template is permanently fixed to the integrated clamp and thus enables precise results – even when the router passes several times along a single groove.
- Robust routing template made from aluminium
- For corner and panel joints with fixed fence with panel depths of 600 and 650 mm or, if moved, up to 900 mm
- Additionally with two routing templates that can be freely positioned for making recesses for conventional fittings on the underside of panels
- Panel depths greater than 900 mm also possible using extension profiles
- For groove cutters with 14 mm diameter and copying rings with 30 mm diameter, recommended for OF 2200 router
- for diameter of cutter 14 mm and copying ring 30 mm
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The worktop template from Festool impresses with easy handling and precise results. Worktops with depths of 600 mm and 650 mm – and up to 900 mm if the template is moved – can be routed in a single set-up.
Convenient and safe:
The routing template made from solid aluminium is particularly durable and resistant to warping. The anodised surface protects the template against the copying ring breaking through on the leading edge.
Systems get it done:
Thanks to integrated clamping options, the APS can be conveniently and securely fastened with Festool lever clamps.
- corner connection template
- profile MFS-VP 1000
- 3x Bolt
- MFS screwdriver
- in carton