Large saw with depth.
For a greater cutting depth up to 75 mm. Follows a line precisely. Accurate to the millimetre and without splinters. With the right power level for every material, making it light and easy to handle. Triple motor bearing including MMC electronics for an impressive service life. The TS 75 combines considerable power and a light weight in a compact device. Together with the guide rail, the TS 75 ensures flexible, fast and precise work.
· Spring-loaded spacer wedge for unhindered plunge cuts
· Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
· Quick-acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
· FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adapting to the working material
· Attachable splinterguard for high-quality working results
· Product highlights
· Achieve ideal results more quickly:
· With a 75 mm cutting depth and 1600 watts, even thick workpieces can be sawed with a single cut.
· Convenient and safe:
· Spring-mounted guide wedge prevents kickback, minimising the risk of injury.
· Systems get it done:
· Optimises work processes and saves time. With guide rails, individual saw blades and a mobile dust extractor for dust-free results.