Safe working conditions:
Regardless of the size of the sheet material or workpiece, it is securely supported at all times during machining by the many support points.
Can be operated by one person:
Even the largest sheet material of up to 3100 x 2150 mm can be held and machined by a single person.
Mobile panel saw:
In conjunction with the portable circular saw and guide rail, the saw table and work bench turn into a mobile panel saw.
Cutting and machining of sheet materials and workpieces at workshops and construction sites
Suitable for use as a work bench for workshops and assembly when glueing (e.g. block frame designs and body elements)
In conjunction with the portable circular saw and guide rail, turns into a mobile panel saw
Set safe and sound.
- Wooden coverings optimally support sheet material and workpieces at all times and enable precise machining. What is special about it: Even boards up to 3100 x 2150 mm in size can be held by a single person without difficulty or additional assistance. Moreover, for even more comfortable working conditions, the bench can be adjusted up to 90 cm to the required working height and, in combination with the portable circular saw and guide rail, turns into the mobile panel saw.
- Regardless of size, sheet material can be held and machined by a single person
- Tilting function and height adjustment for ergonomic work that minimises stress on your back
- Wooden coverings securely support the workpiece/sheet material at all times and the sections securely remain on the table
- Can be constructed small or large as required
- Equipped with robust rollers and brake
- Light and compact to transport thanks to special folding system
- All parts are fitted to the product. Nothing is lost
- In conjunction with the portable circular saw, guide rail and 90° angle stop, turns into a mobile panel saw