Greater precision at maximum performance.
Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for. Furthermore, the StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment, while the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort. The interplay with the sophisticated positioning and extraction accessories makes the VECTURO an intelligent system solution for most demanding requirements on performance, comfort and precision.
- Saves time: The quick-change system with StarlockMax tool holder enables tools to be changed quickly without the need for additional equipment
- Carefully designed: Optional system accessories make it possible to create precisely guided plunge cuts and saw with minimal dust generation – even when working above head height
- Comfortable: Noise and vibration damping for optimum comfort while working. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated
- Fast: Brushless EC-TEC motor with variable speed control enables work to progress as quickly as possible
- Mobile: Complete cordless mobility thanks to the 18 V lithium-ion battery pack
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The cordless VECTURO OSC 18 with StarlockMax tool holder and EC-TEC motor guarantees maximum performance for the most difficult applications. It is also equipped with a quick-change system for changing tools quickly without the need for additional equipment.
Convenient and safe:
Optimum comfort while working thanks to vibration and operating noise minimisation. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated. To keep dust to a minimum when working, a mobile dust extractor can be connected using the optional dust extraction device.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
The system accessories enable the tool to be precisely positioned on the marking, easily orientated to a guide rail and the plunge depth to be accurately adjusted – and, depending on requirements, enable an adapter to be fitted with ease without the need for additional equipment. For working with precision and minimal dust.
- For creating notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in wood, laminated wood, painted wood, composite materials, GFRP, plasterboard, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length as well as door frames and pipes
- Scraper for removing tile cement, old paint, glue residues, silicones, carpeting and under-floor coatings
- Suitable for cutting joints in marble, epoxy resin, trass, hard epoxy and cement
- Removing window glass (window putty)