- 90°. No more. No less. The aluminium stop milled from a single piece guarantees precise and reproducible perpendicular cuts without any readjustments. Thanks to the quick-change system, the angle stop is attached to the guide rail in an instant and, in combination with the portable circular saw, saw table and work bench, turns into the mobile panel saw.
- CNC-milled aluminium stop made from a single piece for precise and reproducible 90° cuts
- Easy to attach and completely self-aligning
- Long contact edge for easy aligning with all workpiece edges
- Grooves on the front and rear enable the guide rail clamps to be attached
- For precise sheet cutting when using a guide rail and portable circular saw
- for precise and reproducible 90° cutting of sheet materials without any readjustments
- completely self-aligning and precise thanks to milled aluminium stop
- easily and quickly connect with the guide rail using the quick-clamping lever
Precise and reproducible 90° cuts without any readjustments thanks to milled aluminium stop made from a single piece.
Easy to attach:
Insert the angle stop into the guide rail, move the quick clamping lever and you are done.
Systems get it done:
Precise cutting of sheets in combination with guide rail, portable circular saw, saw and work bench and MFT multifunction table.