Whether you are working with wood or insulating materials, the Festool saw cuts all materials common in construction up to 200 mm thick. It features an integrated guide slot in the aluminium die cast base plate for accurate cuts using the guide rail and is extremely easy to tension and change the chain without having to use any other tools.
The guide rail ensures straight, splinter-free trimming, longitudinal, mitre and compound cutting with ease.
It has a
rotary dust-extraction attachment for connecting an extractor to ensure a
clean, healthy working environment. The special feature: The UNIVERS weighs just 6.5 kg – for
- 200 mm cutting depth and 6.5 kg weight
- Integrated guide slot in the aluminium die cast base plate for accurate cuts using the guide rail
- Wide application range for mitre cuts up to 60°
- Chain changed and tensioned without using tools
- Rotary dust-extraction attachment for connecting an extractor
- Drawing cut for rapid, jolt-free operation and an outstanding cutting quality
- Efficient electronics for constant pressure during sawing
- Different chain cutters for a wide range of cuts
- Cutting pressure-resistant insulating materials such as wooden fibreboards, PUR, polystyrene, etc.
- Chop, mitre, rip and jack-rafter cuts in wood.
- 1x UNIVERS SSU 200 Sword Saw
- 1x Universal Saw Chain SC 3/8" 91 U-39E
- 1x Blade Cover
- 1x Chain Oil 250 ml
- 1x Plug-It 240v Power Cable 7.5m
- 1x Systainer SYS 5 T-Loc Carry Case