FESTOOL 486561 HM 75/4.5 JIGSAW BLADE
The HM 75/4.5 jigsaw blade is idea for fast cuts in a lot of different materials. The carbide tipped teeth are resistant to high temperatures and hard-wearing. This blade is recommended for rough cuts and outlasts most other blades by a wide margin.
Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws.
Very good results can be achieved in fiber-reinforced plastics, cement board, chipboard and similar materials.
- Carbide, cross-set teeth for abrasive materials
- Long service life
- Tungsten carbide tipped saw blade for abrasive materials, such as reinforced/fibre-reinforced plastics
- Temperature resistant, hard wearing, 3 inches long, 5 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws
- Ideal for fast cuts in fiber-reinforced plastics, cement board, chipboard, and other similar materials