FESTOOL 204337 JIGSAW BLADE METAL SANDWICHED HS 155/1.2 BI/5, PACK OF 5
FOR PS 300, PSB 300, PS 400, PSC 400, PSBC 400, PSB 400, PS 420, PSB 420, PSC 420, PSBC 420
The HS 155/2 bi jigsaw blade is a long-life, bimetal blade for cuts in thin non-ferrous metals, aluminum, iron, sheet steel, extrusions, and other similar materials. The precision milled teeth of this corrugated blade are extremely tough and long-lasting, even in difficult to cut materials. This is the ideal blade for fine cuts in thin and tough materials, where a high number of TPI is required.
- Rippled basic form made from HCS bimetal – ideal for processing aluminium, non-ferrous metals and steel
- Metal Sandwich materials
- For sandwiching materials
- Corrugated blade with precision milled teeth for fine cuts in tough materials.
- 6 inches long, 21 TPI, for up to 5 1/8 inch.
- Universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws