DEWALT DCW220NT-XJ CORDLESS 18V XR BRUSHLESS 75MM X 533MM (3”X21”) BELT SANDER (BODY ONLY)
The Dewalt DCW220NT designed with the professional in mind DEWALT's First 18V XR 75mm x 533mm (3 x 21 in.) cordless belt sander is ideal for carpentry, remodeling, and general contracting.
The variable speed- dial allows for control for various applications. The quick release belt change allows sandpaper to be changed easily. With the over-mold auxiliary handle it gives you two- handed operation and grip for scribing applications.
Wireless Tool Control system allows for ease of use when paired with compatible DEWALT vacuum or dust extractor (both sold separately). With a Brushless Motor, this cordless belt sander can achieve long runtime and efficiency. Lastly, the 3X21 in. platen allows for large surface area sanding.
The dust collection features include a tool-free dust port swivel adapter, that is compatible with DEWALT's Airlock system or a standard 35mm dust extractor (both sold separately) to minimize dust during sanding.
- Material Removal: Paint, stain, glue, uneven wood
- Scribing: Countertops, Cabinets, Doors to fit
- Leveling Floors/ Surfaces
- Prepping Wood: for stain, paint, installation
- 18v brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power and a high no load speed of 320m/min
- Variable speed giving ultimate speed and application control
- Class leading DEWALT ergonomics for maximised comfort and safety
- Direct AIRLOCK dust port and wireless tool control provides cleaner and safer jobsites
- WTC Allows for remote switching on of dust extractor when the Sander is started (requires compatible DEWALT Dust Extractor)
- Larger, preferred Pro belt size (75mm x 533mm) vs competitor offerings (75mm x 457mm)
- Responsive and easily adjusted belt tracking
- Quick release belt change system allows sanding belts to be changed quickly and easily
- T-STAK VI Kit Box
- Dust Bag
- Rotating Dust Port
- 80 Grit Sanding Belt
- T-STAK VI