Dewalt dcs369n-xj 18v brushless sub compact one handed reciprocating sabre saw (body only)
Dewalt DCS369N-XJ 18v Brushless one handed reciprocating saw is lightweight and compact offering outstanding performance, comfort. Weighing 1.43kg, this recip saw is optimised to have the power and size to reach into tight confined spaces and is ideal for comfort in repetitive use.
Capable of tackling cutting materials such as timber, composites, light sheet steel and sheet aluminum, the 18V XR battery delivers 0-2800 strokes per minute whilst being light and compact to fit into tight spaces.
Built for efficiency and control, the
variable speed trigger, tool-free blade clamp allows for rapid, secure quarter
twist blade change for extra convenience.
Measures only 32cm in length making this sabre saw much shorter than other saws in its range. Perfect for one handed sawing as the DCS369N-XJ is 37% lighter in weight. The pivoting shoe offers greater contact with materials and enables ultimate user control.
- Brushless motor provides improved runtime and durability
- Twist action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade change
- Compact Saw allows better access to hard to reach cuts
- 16mm stroke length and 0-2800spm for excellent cutting performance
- Compact gearbox design helps to deliver very low vibration of 5m/s²
- LED light for improved visibility of cut line and work piece
- Ergonomic handle and rubber over mould to provide ultimate end user comfort
- Improved balance and ease of handling due to central motor position
- Intelligent variable speed trigger & lock-off switch for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety