DEWALT DCN662N-XJ 18V XR BRUSHLESS 2ND FIXED 16GA STRAIGHT FINISHING NAILER (BODY ONLY)
The Dewalt DCN662 18v XR 16 Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer drives straight finish nails from 32 to 64 mm which makes it ideal for fastening baseboards, door/window casing, and crown moulding.
With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 18V XR Lithium-Ion battery the DCN662 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose. With 2 modes of operation: sequential for precision placement, and bump which provides the user with a production speed of up to 4 nails per second.
It has a micro nose for accurate nail placement, and the depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster. Trigger and contact trip lock-off help to prevent accidental discharge of the fastener. There is also a tool-free stall/jam clearance to minimise downtime.
- Stall Release - Tool free
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Brushless Motor - Improved power and run-time, reduced maintenance
- Mode Selector (Bump & sequential modes)- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- Durable Magazine- Accepts from 32 to 64mm nails Fits 110 nails
- Suitable for 16ga straight finish nails
- Tool-Free Jam Release- Quickly & Easily Clear Jammed Nails
- Micro Nose- Improves Line of Sight & Accuracy of Nail Placement
- Tool-Free Depth Adjustment- For Precise Countersinking of Nails
- Overmould Touchpoints - Improved grip and ergonomics
- Belt Hook - To hang on tool belt. Can be moved to either side for user preference
- LED Light - Illuminates area and highlights low battery or jammed nail
- Dry Fire Lock-Out - Prevents unnecessary firing