The Dewalt DCM565 is a brushless chainsaw adds to Dewalt's range of chainsaws with a 30cm length, a brushless efficient motor capable of cutting through 4inch by 4inch pressure treated spruce 70 times in one charge and a chain brake that stops in less than a second.
It has a lightweight, compact design. Fitted with a variable speed trigger for single-handed activation. The secondary aux-handle provides increased balance and control. Fitted with an automatic oiling system for reduced maintenance and a chain brake that stops in less than 1 second for added safety. Supplied with an Oregon bar & chain.
- 18V Brushless motor for improved power and run-time
- Powered by 18V XR 5.0Ah Li-ion battery for extended run time (70 cuts 4" x 4" pressure treated spruce)
- Lightweight and compact (3.6kg), ideal for one-handed cuts
- 30cm Oregon bar cuts almost twice its length (that's a half meter diameter log)
- 7.68 m/s chain speed allows completion of tasks in a controlled manner
- Chain brake stops in less than 1 second for added safety
- Variable speed trigger, no need to pull start, single handed activation and improved control
- Secondary aux-handle for increased balance and control
- Auto oiling reduces maintenance