DEWALT DCLE34031D1 18V XR 3 X 360˚ COMPACT MULTILINE GREEN LASER LEVEL KIT WITH BATTERY (18v 2.0Ah) & CHARGER
The New Dewalt DCLE34031-XJ 3 x 3600 compact version multiline green line laser with a highly visible laser, as it uses 3 green laser lines that are visible up to 40 meters and has working range of up to 100m with a detector (optional). There's a measurement deviation of 0.3 millimeters per meter, and the laser is self-leveling up to ±4 degrees.
This compact model does not have the fine tuning of its big brother but even brighter green laser lines! DeWALT indicates that this new model is even more visible through more powerful green diodes.
This DCLE34031N-XJ also has the option to work with the 18 Volt batteries from DeWALT! Now the same battery can be used for all power tools from DeWALT.
- 1x 360° Horizontal green laser line
- 2x 360° Vertical green laser lines
- Extra bright green laser diodes
- Working range: 40m (with detector 100m)
- Accuracy: +/- 3mm @ 10m
- Compensation Range ± 4°
- Levelling Time (seconds) 5s
- IP Rating IP54
- Drop test 1m
- Pulse mode Yes, Permanent
- Integrated Magnetic Pivoting Base with ¼” Thread
- Works on all DeWALT 18V batteries
Green Beam Diode
- Class Leading Green Beam Diode to ensure better beam visibility on the jobsite even with brighter conditions.
- The DCLE34031N-XJ is the ideal line laser for the professional installer. This DeWALT 3D laser is perfect for all activities. The line laser has 3 green lines of 360°. These laser lines are all perpendicular to each other, so perfectly right angles (90°) can be plotted with them. It also has a memory function, the last line or lines that are used will also be the first to turn on after staking.
works with 18V batteries.
Pivotable Bracket with Magnet
- Allows for added safety & increased usability for sticking to metal studs.
- 1 x DCLE34031 Green 3 x 360° Laser 18V XR
- 1 x 2.0Ah 18V XR Li-ion Battery Pack
- 1 x Multi-Purpose Bracket
- 1 x Laser Target
- 1 x Multi-Voltage XR Battery Charger
- 1 x Blow Moulded Storage Case