DEWALT DCD7999T1 18V XR FLEXVOLT
ADVANTAGE HIGH POWER COMBI
WITH 1X6.0AH (54V) BATTERY, CHAGER & CASE
Get more power with the Dewalt 18V Brushless tools with Flexvolt Advantage tool technology. A unique electronic module with pack identification technology enables the tool to recognise when an XR FLEXVOLT battery is attached and unlock even more power.
The DCD999 delivers up to 42% more power when paired with a DCB546 XR FLEXVOLT 6Ah battery versus a DCB184 18V XR 5Ah battery.
Engineered for speed and durability, other features include an improved 3-speed transmission and brushless motor for greater efficiency, a robust nitro-carburised 13mm metal chuck with carbide inserts, an extended side handle to manage high-torque applications, and a 3-mode LED spotlight.
- FLEXVOLT ADVTANGE tool technology: the tool uses intelligent electornics to sense what battery is in the tool and increase power and torque when using FLEXVOLT batteries
- Brushless Motor, electronics and components for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering 112Nm and 1219w (using 6Ah)
- 3 speed all metal gearbox designed to withstand the increased torque generated from the improved motor
- 3 Position LED torch
- High/Medium/Low settings with High output
- Extended handle with metal collar to manage the increased torque levels
- Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving
- 13mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions
- All metal chuck for improved grip on drilling and screw driving accessories
- 20min LED delay lighting up your work place
- Software identifies battery pack and draws more current from Flexvolt packs to deliver more power
- 1 x 6.0Ah Flexvolt Battery
- Side handle
- Belt hook
- TSTAK compatible Box