BOSCH T141HM JIGSAW BLADE PLASTER 74MM
The Bosch T141HM contains 3 jigsaw blades specially designed for the cutting of fibre and plaster. Each durable blade features ground, side-set carbide teeth designed for prolonged use with abrasive materials.
The tooth strip is welded to a highly elastic carbon steel body via Carbide Technology. This allows each 100mm blade to cut through tough abrasive material including plasterboard, aerated concrete, and glass fibre-reinforced plastics. With a large tooth pitch of 4.3mm, these blades excel at cutting fibre and plaster materials with 5-50mm thickness.
- Ground, side-set carbide teeth allow for prolonged use with abrasive mineral-based materials.
- Elastic carbon steel body with Carbide Technology is ideal for cutting tough material.
- Large 4.3mm tooth pitch and 100mm length for cutting plaster
- Fibre materials from 5-50mm in thickness
- Designed for professional tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts, this product is compatible with T-Shaft clamping systems.