Bosch 18v twin pack kit
with 2x5.0Ah Batteires, Charger & L-Box
- GSB 18V-110C Brushless Combi Drill
- GDX 18V-180 Impact Driver/Wrench
- 2 x 5.0Ah 18V Batteries
- 1x Charger
- L-Box Carry Case
GDX 18V-180 Professional Impact Driver/Wrench Features
The Bosch GDX 18V-180 Impact Driver Wrench is superb value and a unique Bosch Professional machine that combines an 18v Impact Driver and 18v Impact Wrench. Using the 2 in 1 bit holder 1/4" internal hex drive and 1/2" external square drive, this tool is ready to tackle all applications. The GDX 18 V-180 Bosch Impact Driver Wrench offers the tradesman fast work progress due to the high speed and high torque of this machine, and is easily handled throughout any shift due to the new overall ergonomic design.
- Special bit holder combines 1/2" square and 1/4" hexagon – for even more applications
- Very compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
- Fast and efficient working progress, thanks to high speed and high torque
- Easy and convenient handling due to new ergonomic design
- Full variable speed trigger control
- Flexible and ready for all applications
- Soft grip handle
- Bright LED work-light
- Forward and reverse action
GSB 18V-110 C Professional Brushless Cordless Combi Drill Features
An integral LED light helps illuminate dimly lit work areas. Inbuilt battery protection against overload, overheating and deep discharge means you get the maximum life span out of this tool.
This drill has a maximum torque of 110Nm and capable of drilling a 16mm hole in masonry, 13mm in steel and 82mm in wood and driving large construction screws.
The GSB 18V-110 C has KickBack Control and an auxiliary handle. It designed with an all metal chuck ensuring that it can handle the toughest of application on the job site.
- Powerful: 110 Nm max torque and brushless motor for a fast work rate
- Robust: All-metal chuck for the toughest applications on the jobsite
- KickBack Control and auxiliary handle which reduces the risk of sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- Compatible with all Bosch Professional 18 V batteries and chargers (Professional 18V System).
GAL 18V-40 Professional 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger Features
The compact 18 V charger
- Compact: Due to its modern design it is very compact.
- Optimised charging speed: Optimised charging speed for compact 18 V batteries as it charges an 18 V 2.0 Ah battery in 36 mins to 80%.
- Professional 18V System: 100% compatible with all Bosch Professional 18 V batteries.
- Charg. time at bat. cap. 2.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 24/35 min
- Charg. time at bat. cap. 3.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 36/50 min
- Charg. time at bat. cap. 4.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 48/65 min
- Charg. time at bat. cap. 5.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 60/70 min
- Charg. time at bat. cap. 6.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 72/95 min
- Charg. time ProCORE18V 4.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 48/65 min
- Charg. time ProCORE18V 8.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 113/124 min
- Charg. time ProCORE18V 12.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 162/172 min
The high-endurance 18 volt XL battery with 5.0 Ah and COOLPACK technology
- A further 25% increase in runtime (cf. with 4.0 Ah battery)
- COOLPACK technology for up to 100% longer lifetime (cf. battery without COOLPACK)
- Professional 18V System: These batteries and charger can be used for all your Bosch 18V tools