At only 205mm front to back and weighing just 1.7kg, this is a compact, relatively lightweight but powerful tool.
The Bosch GSB 18V-28 has a robust 13mm, all-metal, auto-lock chuck and is capable of delivering 63Nm of torque. The 2-speed gearbox and responsive variable speed trigger make this an all-round cordless combi, capable of driving screws and drilling in wood, metal, masonry and concrete.
The compact size allows easier access in tight spots and when working overhead. On a practical front, an LED job light illuminates the working area and the body features a belt-clip and bit storage.
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge therefore protecting it against irreparable damage
- Durable: Less wear thanks to 13 mm, autolock full metal chuck
- 20+ Clutch settings
- LED base-mounted work light
- Comfortable handling due to the compact design