BOSCH 06019J2204 GDX 18V-200 PROFESSIONAL BRUSHLESS CORDLESS IMPACT DRIVER/WRENCH (BODY ONLY)
Brushless power packed in compact design – unique 2-in-1 tool holder for highest flexibility
- 2-in-1 tool holder with ¼” internal hex and ½” square drive guarantees flexibility for the widest range of applications
- Brushless motor with 200 Nm tightening torque and 350 Nm breakaway torque for excellent battery runtime and long tool lifetime
- Better control of speed and torque due to the variable speed trigger
- Extremely compact and lightweight for perfect handling, even in confined/awkward spaces or overhead
- Variable speed - tailor the speed to the application and material
- Reverse rotation for removing screws
- Electronic motor protection- the motor shuts off when it's overloaded, overheated or blocked for a longer lifetime
- Soft grip for comfortable handling and better control
The GDX 18V-200 Professional combines brushless power, a compact design and a 2-in-1 tool holder for highest flexibility.
The unique 2-in-1 tool holder with ¼” internal hex and ½” square drive makes it versatile and ideal for the widest range of applications. It comes with a brushless motor, which features high performance of 200 Nm tightening torque, 350 Nm breakaway torque, excellent battery runtime and a long tool lifespan. To have a better control over speed and torque the GDX 18V-200 is equipped with a variable speed trigger.
The GDX 18V-200 Professional is the ideal choice for tightening and removing screws (M 6 – M 16), when working in metal sheet, metal or wood. It is also compatible with all Bosch Professional 18 V batteries and chargers (Professional 18V System).
It also features Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), a LED light and a belt clip.