Bessey (STC-SET-MFT) STC-HH70 Self adjusting Toggle Clamp with 20mm Adaptor set
BESSEY's self-adjusting toggle clamps are flexible and up to five times faster to operate when compared to conventional models.
Suitable for use with multi-function tables with 20mm hole diameters. Maximum Height 60mm and also compatible with Festool MFT table and Triton TWX7 workcentre
- Works with matrix tables having 20 mm diameter holes (e.g. Festool MFT)
- Ideal for work surface thicknesses in the 19 to 25 mm range
- Large easy to grip knob
- BESSEY clamps designed to work with this system are the STC-HH50, STC-HH70, STC-VH50 and STC-IHH25
- In the clamped position, the lever is horizontal ﾠ
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping height up to 35mm while the clamping force remains unchanged - without having to make manual changes to the position of the pressure screws.
- Clamping force is variable up to 2500n depending on adjustment of the set screw in the cantilevered joint
- Sturdy tempered metal sheets for a long service life ﾠ
- Hole pattern on the base plate designed to facilitate fast and secure clamping set-up for metric and imperial ﾠ
- High quality oil resistant two component plastic handle ﾠ
BESSEY toggle clamps to be used on multifunction tables. The three-part accessory set can be assembled in a few simple steps. For this, a locking pin is attached via a cylinder screw under the base plate. Added in this way, the toggle clamp can be used directly in the multifunction table and secured from underneath with a large, easy to handle, knurled plastic knob.
- Bassey STC-SET-MFT
- STC-HH70 Self Adjusting Toggle Clamp C/W 20mm Adptor set